Friday 2 September 2011

A Starry Mani

Mooorning everyone!  Once again, I'm using my bundle monster plates!  I found this really cool staarry pattern,  and after I did it, it reminded me slightly of that ball that was in Toy Story! I obviously realise not all of you are Disney fans like me :D but it's what it looks like :)
so after doing a base coat, I then did two coats of yellow, Barry M #134.  This was still streaky even after two coats, it is quite old, so I had to fill in the gaps a bit.  And I'm not sure why the lighting/ the nail polish makes me fingers look so red!



And then I used Barry M #291 Cobalt Blue and the bundle monster plate #B20 for the design.  The blue didn't come out as bold as I would have liked; I definitely think the Konad polishes are better for stamping!




2 comments: